Have You Received a Traffic Ticket that is Returnable to the Lynbrook Court?
Are you looking for a Lynbrook Traffic Lawyer? Look no further. I can help you. I handle Lynbrook speeding tickets. To start, it’s important to understand what repercussions you may face if you choose not to go to court and fight your speeding ticket. Aside from the fine you will be expected to pay, pleading guilty to a speeding ticket by opting out of court could potentially lead to a suspended license.
As a Traffic Lawyer in Lynbrook NY, I can help you with any moving violation. A moving violation can have the following negative affects on your life.
- You Could Go to Jail – Believe it or not, it’s a real possibility. If you are a repeat offender, were traveling at a rate significantly over the speed limit, or caused an accident because of your speeding, you can certainly go to jail.
- Your Finances Can Be Affected – Depending on your ticket and how many infractions you’ve committed in the last eighteen months, you will receive a hefty fine. Sometimes, you can also receive surcharges, and if your license is suspended, it could be very expensive to get it reinstated. This can create a snowball effect in your life that can be difficult to overcome.
- Free Time – After you lose your driving privileges, you’ll still have to get around somehow. That means you’ll be walking, taking public transportation, or waiting around for a ride to come and pick you up. This equals a lot of time wasted, and time is the only thing you can’t have back.
- Family Life – When one person in a family suffers these consequences, the entire family also suffers. This can create tremendous strain on family dynamics, which could lead to other problems.
As the Best Traffic Ticket you should hire a lawyer to help with your ticket. A lawyer can make all the difference. A lawyer from our firm can help you avoid this outcome. We will handle all communication and statements on your behalf. Because we know exactly what to say and how to say it, your case will be framed in the way that relieves you of as much guilt as possible.
Some of these speeding ticket defenses include the following:
- The officer who issued the ticket only gauged your speed visually, giving him or her an inaccurate reading of how fast you were truly going.
- The officer in question gauged your speed by pacing you.
- The radar device gave a false reading about your speed.
- You were dealing with a health emergency that caused you to speed.
- Your speed was justified given the road conditions.
- You weren’t speeding; it was the vehicle next to you.
Let us know how we can help you today.